IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!!! Oversized sweaters, crunchy leaves, halloween movie marathons, and of course seasonal delights like pumpkin spice. Here are some of the best and weirdest pumpkin spice flavored products that will hit the shelves this fall.
- Dunkin x Goldfish - Dunkin and Goldfish are collabing with Dunkin' Pumpkin Spice Graham goldfish. The fish shaped snack that smiles back will be cinnamon flavored instead of cheesy.
- Pumpkin Spice Ramen - Nissin, the company behind ramen, released the following statement regarding the curious concoction - "There's a fine line between genius and insanity... Care to cross it with us?" It's gonna be a no for me personally, but the rest of you feel free to pick some up. This one will be available at select stores across the Northeast and South.
- Protein Powders and Protein Shakes - Premier Protein and Orgain Protein are releasing a pumpkin spice protein shake and pumpkin spice protein powder, respectively. The Orgain is vegan, gluten free, soy free, non-goo, and kosher so if you consider yourself a basic b health nut this may be the fall flavored pre workout for you. No tea no shade, if this wasn't pumpkin flavored I'd be on it.
- Pumpkin Spice Gum - Simply Gum is joining the mix with their pumpkin spice flavored chewing gum featuring pumpkin, nutmeg, and clove. I prefer a peppermint so that my post food breath smells minty fresh but having your mouth expelled pumpkin spice desserty goodness sounds like a great option.
- Tree Hut - Tree Hut is popping off this fall with a PSL shea sugar scrub. You're gonna smell so good a white girl in uggs is going to try to take a bite out of you.
- Pumpkin Spice SPAM - SPAM itself doesn't make sense to me. Why are we eating ANY kind of meat in a can??? Then to add pumpkin spice to it??? IT'S ANARCHY. Don't get me wrong, cloves pair wonderfully with a honey and brown sugar holiday ham, but cinnamon and nutmeg? There's just so many things in life that I don't understand. This one is right up there with imaginary numbers.
- Pumpkin Spice Oreos - Capitalism really pooped off today. Cookies, pumpkin pie, what's not to love?
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte - In the land of fall where the ugg boots lie. One drink to rule them all, one drink to find them, one ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them. The PSL reigns supreme.
- Pumpkin Spice Candles - The OG of the pumpkin spice products. Before Starbucks it was Yankee candle bringing you your fall time aromas. Fill your house with pumpkin spice goodness as you watch Hocus Pocus 2 and eat 2 bags of the halloween candy you bought for the neighborhood kids.
Original article here.